The Tumblr Arts Summit at ArtPadSF will explore the way we share, create, and engage with art on the web. Seven leading art world professionals will discuss how their institutions, brands and associations have benefited from social media and the web, where and how they’ve found the most success, and the challenges presented with technologically engaging the art world.
- Ken Harman, curator and owner of Spoke Art Gallery
- James Salzmann, West Coast Managing Director of Paddle8
- Jennifer Yin, Manager of Marketing & Digital Engagement at Asian Art Museum
- Joel Kuennen, Director of Operations, Senior Editor at ArtSlant
- Kara Q. Smith, Managing Editor of Art Practical and Community Engagement Coordinator at SFMOMA
- Liz Glass, Assistant Curator at Wattis Institute for Contemporary Art
- Eric Dyer, Artist
ArtPadSF has established a solid reputation by providing an opportunity for gallerists, collectors, curators, artists, critics and art lovers to experience the best of the emerging contemporary art market in an intimate and unique setting. There will be tons of art to enjoy and great discussion. If you’re in San Francisco, please come out!